Thursday, August 6, 2009

Some advice LOL


If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in the mirror, because I bet that's what REALLY throws you into a panic.

If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because, man, they're gone.


Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here, looking through your stuff.

To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, "Hey, can you give me a hand?" You can say, "Sorry, got these sacks."

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

If you ever reach total enlightenment while you're drinking a beer, I bet it makes beer shoot out your nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment