Sunday, July 25, 2010

✖N∙o∙t∙h∙i∙n∙g O∙N Y∙o∙u✖

I am going to try and take a break from the computer for a few days... I kind of doubt that I'm gonna be able to stay completely away, ha. It is because I turned my schedule upside down again... anyways I will be back soon:)

I will leave you with a song... a very talented singer that I support❤
If you'd like to support him too, you can do so by buying his [[EP here]].



'Til I'm back... you can watch Married with Children episodes [[here]]. lol

I hope I'm gonna be missed.Roll LOL

4 comments:

  1. Distractie placuta... cand te intorci sa ne spui daca exista viata dincolo de calculator. :P :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. eu sunt curioasa cat te tine...hm, parca ieri erai pe mess- sau visez eu :)). Eu daca am calculator in zona nu rezist, trebuie sa ma duc la munte, la mare si sa nu-l iau cu mine ca sa fiu sigura ca scap cateva zile :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Bogdan Hahaha, comment-ul tau e funny rau.. si merci, exista dar fara el e imposibil.

    @Serenia Well, am messenger si pe telefon oricum;) Este o cale de comunicare de planuri for the day:D

    @Marius.. o vacanta in vacanta:))

    ReplyDelete