Sunday, July 4, 2010

Ouch

I haven't done rien de spécial this weekend, I just chilled at a friend's house and played soccer. And also got attacked by mosquitos, I mean viciously attacked, lol they even got me on the head. I don't know what's up on the South shore but it seems they are everywhere, you can't walk on the street or sit in the backyard, cause the next day you're going to look like you've got the chicken pox, lol and eww. It happened to me last summer, too and after the bytes healed I went to another's friend's house and got bitten all over again. It's the worst thing ever!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I remember that bite I got on my forehead :d - I had a mark for the rest of the summer :)). I don`t know what is with these mosquitoes here - they are so bad! I got two bites a few days ago when we were out in the park playing - and they look like I got them two minutes ago :((. You play soccer? wau! Wild Jolie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah, yeah I remember that byte you had, my suffering companion:)) We didn't plan to play, it just happened, lol. Our team won the first time, than we left the game cause we wanted to rest and have a cigarette on the grass, lol. The guys continued playing, and us(the girls) we got attacked by mosquitos:D

    ReplyDelete