Monday, July 12, 2010

The park

A few weeks ago I went to a park, on the other end of the city. It is called Parc-nature de l'Île-de-la-Visitation and I'm sure the montrealers know what I am talking about. Now, I had these photos I wanted to share with you guys only I can't remember why I never got around to post them, lol.


This photo has something special in it, can you guess what it is?=D





This is a fortune teller, not functioning in the present, though:)


We went to this old store, where everything was, idk 1930's?


It was like a museum, not impressive but pretty cool.


This guy over here was fishing, and when everyone came to take pictures of him, he just freezed, one of my friends thought it was a statue, haha.


We visited this museum, but right before we got in we were told to wait for about ten minutes so they could prepare or something, but this guy didn't really care he didn't fit at all in the decor.



Well, the end. It was a really fun day, let's do it again!

2 comments:

  1. Canada? Ce bine de tine! Am avut si eu un amic roman acolo. S-a intors in tara, s-a izbit cu masina de-o casa si-a plecat un pic dincolo... Cand spun Canada, mereu mi-amintesc de el.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bine ati venit si dvs.
    Ce trist, imi pare rau:(

    ReplyDelete