Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Petite Mystère...

- I just want to get to know you better, what's wrong with that?
That's just something I haven't had to deal with in a while, and in the meantime, I forgot if someone tells me a story about them, am I supposed to tell one, too?

- So, we're going to talk about... life... ourselves...? Yes, I want to, but I guess for so long, I have avoided telling anyone anything that I have become to believe that no one is even able to really listen, so why bother?

Here's a question for you, picked up from the million that I still hold back: Do you really want to know who I am or you are just curious about my secrets?

Note: Meh, I'll probably edit this tomorrow, it's late and I still have tomorrow and the day after to wake up early. So nite!
Oh, and I made a new theme for the upcoming month, hehe... kind of hard to resist not to change it now. One of these days I'll learn to be patient...

No comments:

Post a Comment