Thursday, November 18, 2010

iPod Nano with Multi-Touch

Photobucket

A few days ago, I wanted to change the music on one of my iPods and as many other things lately, the iTunes on my laptop started to give errors. Instead of dealing with it, I just went on their website to re-download it. And while I was there I just noticed the new iPod Nano. Have you guys seen it? It's just so small( 1.5-inch colour display with 240-by-240 pixel resolution) and comes in a variety of colors, with 8Gb or 16Gb. Price: $159 for 8Gb and $189 for 16Gb.

Photobucket


All I have to say is that I love it and I want it! LOL

Photobucket


You can also add text on it^_^ I already know what I would add, lol. I really, really like the red one:)

Photobucket Photobucket


For more info visit iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment