Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Update

It is 2:45 AM here and I am insomniac. I don't feel tired, yet knowing that I will have to wake up in less than five hours makes me cringe, lol. If I go to sleep now I'm afraid that I won't hear the alarm in the morning... and tomorrow, in fact today is very important to me. Anyways, since I find myself in this unfortunate situation, lol and with really nothing better to do o.O I thought that updating my blog would be a good idea.

Since I don't have anything prepared for you as I wasn't really inspired to write anything lately (I'm reffering to the story I am writing here on the blog), I will update you with a few drawings that I made lately...


❝
Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you've never met.






















❝
In times like these...






















❝
You must be healed by now... on the outside at least... What a collection of scars you have. Don't forget who gave you the best of them... 
Our scars have the power to remind us that the past was real. 





















❝
Don't ask me for love again. I give up!





















❝
Failure is not the falling down, but the staying down.





















❝
In jur e pace nu-mi place
In suflet port un razboi!


4 comments: