Saturday, February 28, 2009

Just so you know.


Hi everyone!
If you looked at my posts before, you would find one that said I would write about something every month. Yea well, about that, it seems you can't make plans ahead because life takes care of messing them up. So yea, I had some stuff to take care of, still do, but since I'll have more time now I'll do a little blogging as well. So skipping the month of February, which should have been about love, maybe because it was Valentine's day, oh well March is going to be about changes.

Since we're at this, I think you've noticed I like to edit images. So besides the usual random images, I decided from time to time to have a theme (see "Fashion is Dead"). I'll do that weekly for now. I'll take suggestions if you got any theme ideas.

When I first started this blog it was just for myself, but hey once you're online nothing is private anymore, and since I know some people are watching my blog, I felt I should tell you what was all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment