Sunday, March 1, 2009

Change always comes bearing gifts.



"If you're in a bad situation, don't worry it'll change. If you're in a good situation, don't worry it'll change".

I have noticed how most people are excited about the idea of a change in general, but only as a thought. They don't think of facing it, they just discuss it and probably state their opinion about how bad or good it would be. When in fact there's much more about changing than that, it is the truth of transcience we suffer in the process.

I personally am all about changes, I don't remember a certain point in my life in which I could have said, hey I want to stop here and change nothing. I guess I've always knew things do change. What we can't know for sure sometimes is when.

People do tend to back-up when it comes to changes, I think it is because nothing feels comfortable or secure anymore. But there is no such thing as security, not even in your mind, because minds change as well, even yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment