Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Adobe Photoshop CS5

Hey you guys, it's early morning I know, but heck I can't do anything else, if I don't verify my message before, lol. Since I've had a few minutes left before jumping in the shower I went along and read a few blogs and found out that Adobe is launching Photoshop CS5. I am a Photoshop junkie, yep I got another addiction besides the Sims, hah. What can I say more, I could not live without it...
I don't know about you guys, but once I get something, I tend to stick with it and never want to change it all, unless it is really necessary so I can tell you for sure that I'm not going to be trying the CS5 version, but this guy did and look what it can do. Isn't it amazing?Photobucket

Source

PS: I want to wish to my friend Jonno, a day of blue skies, sunny smiles and happy memories. Not just for his birthday but everyday throughout the year! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment